Translate

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't posted recently. I'm in the process of moving so I have been floating about without a lot of time to post but I do have some stuff to tell you guys. First off, due to my moving I haven't been able to take my GoodBelly for a few days and it has made a difference. My stomach has been a bit persnickety since then. So it clearly is doing something to help, so once I can I am getting some more of that stuff.

Now here is a tip if you are ever in California and looking for a place that is gluten free friendly. Just search on your little smart phone for a Mendocino Farms. Their menu is very clearly marked with what is or can be made gluten free and what is vegan. Today I accidentally ordered something with soy sauce and the manager came and told me when he saw and then helped me pick out a new sandwich, which he made sure was gluten free. Then to top it off he gave me some free potato salad while I waited for my order. I had accidentally forgotten to check for the little GF next to what I ordered. They were great about it and are one of the few places that really understands the gluten allergy. I'm now feeling great after my fabulous meal, no horrible side effects. So if you need a definite safe place for a meal (a sandwich nonetheless, difficult for us bread-free folk) then this is the place for you! I'm not trying to go all commercial on you and don't worry, once I'm in my new place and can cook again I will posting any successful recipes I have. Most will be cheap and quick as I'm poor and very busy. So if that's what you need and are willing to trust me then be looking forward to that in the coming weeks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment