Translate

Friday, August 9, 2013

Update!

Hey guys!
I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was in the process of moving as I said in my last post and yesterday we finally got our internet installed, so here I am again. I have quite a few things I'd like to post but I won't overwhelm you. First off I tried a new tea I found on one of my Whole Foods excursions. It was called "Smooth Move" supposedly meant to relieve those with mild constipation. I read the directions and followed them to a tea hoping to gain the regulated bowel movements it claimed to bring to those of us who are a bit challenged in that department. I must say I was thoroughly disappointed. I would admit it did make me poop but first it made me feel more constipated for a good 6 hours and then it began to allow me to slowly have the runs throughout the next 3 hours. It had almost the same effect mild amounts of gluten or dairy will cause and frankly those would be a lot more enjoyable for me as I never get to eat them these days. Needless to say I have stopped drinking this tea as it is not worth it. I will post a picture of this tea so you can recognize it when you see it. Now maybe it's just because of my abnormally sensitive stomach but my roommate tried it too and she had similar results. I'm going to suggest if you want to poop regularly just eat natural laxative foods like raw fruit and vegetables, nuts, and drink lots of water as well as work out. Also I'm back on the Good Belly and it has soothed out my stomach quite a bit. I also am trying this new thing out to jazz up my Good Belly. I'm using it in fruit smoothies just to switch things up so as to not get bored and make sure I keep up with it. Plus we just got a blender and I'm a bit obsessed. ;) Next I hope to post some of the recipes I want to try out, if any of them turn out successful that is. Wish me luck!

                                                 Here is the tea... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment